Average Temperatures in Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
- The average annual temperature in Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia is slightly cold at -3.8 degrees Celsius (25.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 32.2 °C (58°F) which is a above moderate range.
- July is the warmest month (mild) having a mean temperature of 13.3 degrees Celsius (55.94 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (very cold) having a mean temperature of -18.9 degrees Celsius (-2.02 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nar’Jan-Mar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nar’Jan-Mar Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nar’Jan-Mar
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 529.2 kms (328.9 miles) N
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 528.2 kms (328.3 miles) N
- Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia - 418.3 kms (259.9 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 246 kms (152.8 miles) S
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 652.4 kms (405.4 miles) WSW
- Arkhangelsk, Russia - 661.3 kms (410.9 miles) WSW
- Onega, Russia - 793.4 kms (493 miles) WSW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 669.7 kms (416.2 miles) S
- Kotlas, Russia - 771.3 kms (479.3 miles) SSW